Blast is an L2 with native yield for ETH and stablecoins. Blast yield comes from ETH staking and RWA protocols. The yield from these decentralized protocols is passed back to Blast users automatically. The default interest rate on other L2s is 0%. On Blast, it's 4% for ETH and 5% for stablecoins. Yield makes it possible to create new revenue streams and provide novel rewards for end-users. Users transact in ETH. Dapps are built around ETH. Blast was designed from the ground up so that ETH itself is natively rebasing on the L2.
Blast has raised $20 million from investors like Paradigm and Standard Crypto and has confirmed that it will do an airdrop for early users. Users who sign up with an invite code, bridge ETH and invite friends will get airdrop points. Airdrop points will be convertible to Blast tokens in May.
- Visit the Blast website.
- Click on “Join Early Access”.
- You will need an invite code to access the platform.
- Enter our exclusive unlimited invite code “WS7XR” and access the platform.
- Follow them on Twitter and Discord and click on “check your airdrop”.
- Now, connect your wallet.
- Head over to the Bridge section and transfer ETH or other tokens from Ethereum to Blast L2.
- You will need some ETH or other tokens supported on Blast to be eligible to bridge. You can get them on Binance.
- You will also earn 4% interest rate for ETH and 5% for stablecoins, whereas on other L2s it’s 0%.
- The tokens that have been bridged can only be withdrawn in February, once the mainnet has launched.
- You will get one spin per ETH deposited per week.
- Each spin unlocks a certain number of airdrop points.
- After you complete your initial bridging, you will receive referral codes. You will only get a certain number of codes in the beginning.
- The more you and your initially invited friends bridge, the more spins you will earn.
- All the earned airdrop points can be converted to Blast tokens in May.
- Also, visit Blaster, the native DEX on Blast, and join their early access campaign to get free BLSTR tokens based on the amount you’ve bridged on Blast. Thereby, you will get BLSTR tokens on top of BLAST tokens.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this page.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!
Tokens per Claim