EtherMail is the first Web 3.0 Email Solution setting the standard for anonymous and encrypted wallet-to-wallet communication. They're building the bridge between web 2.0 and web 3.0 email communication, bringing back to users full ownership, control and sovereignty of their inbox. For end users this means fully anonymous P2P communication and being rewarded for reading relevant content in their inbox.
EtherMail is airdropping 250 EMC to users who sign up for the airdrop. Create an account at EtherMail by connecting your wallet and leave a secondary email to receive 250 EMC. Also get 250 EMC for each referral. All rewards will initially be allocated in EMC and will be converted to $EMT after the token launch.
- Visit the Ethermail website.
- Click on “Sign up for free”.
- Connect your Metamask wallet and sign a transaction.
- Now enter a secondary email.
- Now go to the next step by clicking on “Go to inbox” and activate Thor Protocol by clicking “Retrieve Encryption Keys”.
- You will get 250 EMC.
- Click on “EMC” from the top right to invite your friends.
- You will get 250 EMC for each referral.
- All rewards will initially be allocated in EMC and will be converted to $EMT tokens after the token launch.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this Medium article.
Tokens per Claim