InceptionLRT is a Layer 2 restaking platform that enables higher liquidity and yield for your staked assets. Restaking makes bootstrapping of crypto economic security and trust more capital-efficient for Layer 2 chains. Inception Protocol boosts further this capital-efficiency by unlocking a new layer of TVL for Layer 2 chains, as well as liquidity, DeFi composability, and access to sustainable rewards from Layer 1 Proof-of-Stake networks for the benefit of Layer 2 users and DeFi protocols.
InceptionLRT has confirmed to launch their own token called ING and hinted at doing an airdrop. Early users who do testnet actions may get an airdrop when their token goes live.
- Visit the InceptionLRT testnet page.
- Connect your wallet.
- Change the network to Goerli and get testnet ETH from here.
- You will need “stETH” or “rETH” for restaking.
- Send Goerli ETH to this Lido’s stETH token contract address “0x1643E812aE58766192Cf7D2Cf9567dF2C37e9B7F”. You will get Lido’s stETH back automatically once your transaction is complete.
- Use Uniswap to get Rocket Pool’s rETH by swapping Goerli ETH to rETH by using rETH’s contract address “0x178e141a0e3b34152f73ff610437a7bf9b83267a”.
- Now go back to InceptionLRT and restake ad stETH and rETH.
- They’ve confirmed to launch their own token called ING and hinted at doing an airdrop.
- Early users who do testnet actions may get an airdrop when their token goes live.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!
Tokens per Claim