Jito is the liquid staking service for Solana that distributes MEV (maximum extractable value) rewards to holders. The Jito Stake Pool enables users to stake their Solana tokens in exchange for a liquid stake pool token (JitoSOL). The JitoSOL token provides liquidity while earning a combination of staking rewards and MEV rewards.
Jito is airdropping 100,000,000 JTO to various early users based on a snapshot taken on November 25th, 2023. Users who had staked SOL on Jito and had at least 100 100 Jito points, Solana validators operating the Jito-Solana MEV client and searchers that tipped at least 1 SOL are eligible to claim the airdrop.
- Visit the Jito airdrop claim page.
- Connect your Solana wallet.
- If you’re eligible, then you will be able to claim free JTO tokens.
- Users who had staked SOL on Jito and had at least 100 Jito points, Solana validators operating the Jito-Solana MEV client, and searchers who tipped at least 1 SOL are eligible to claim the airdrop.
- The snapshot of the users was taken on November 25th, 2023.
- At Genesis, 50% of token allocation is available to claim, while the remaining 50% will unlock linearly over 12 months.
- Eligible users have 18 months to claim their tokens. Any unclaimed tokens will automatically be transferred to the DAO treasury’s Realms wallet.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this article.
Tokens per Claim