Scroll Name Service is the first omnichain naming service on the Scroll network powered by LayerZero. It's built by Star Protocol which revolutionizes the interoperability of DID & blockchain domains.
Scroll Name Service doesn’t have their own token yet but may launch one in the future. Users who buy a domain on the platform may get an airdrop if they launch their own token.
- Visit the Scroll mainnet page, then add the Scroll network to Metamask.
- Visit Rhino.fi, connect your ETH wallet and sign two messages (no gas fees). Scroll recommends Rhino.fi bridge on their website’s bridge list.
- Bridge your ETH, USDT, or USDC from the Ethereum mainnet to the Scroll mainnet.
- You can buy some ETH on Binance. If you don’t have any crypto funds, you can also directly deposit fiat to Binance and purchase ETH.
- Visit the Scroll Name Service website and connect your wallet.
- Now search for an available domain; typically, the shorter the domain, the pricier it gets, so in case you want to go for a cheaper option, you should go for something with no less than five characters long.
- Users who buy a domain on the platform may get an airdrop if they launch their own token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop and that they will launch their own token. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!
Tokens per Claim